Teach yourself MOND BPM, WebServices
About this tutorial
These lessons below will help you develop your first full feldged BPM process.
To create a complete BPM process, you will need to model your data, define your organization structure, create forms, implement some business logic, expose them as WebServices(Optional) and finally create the Business Process that uses all of these.
Get started with MOND BPM
This 6 step process will make you confident about creating more complex processes. Each lesson takes about 10-20 minutes and teaches one new step in the MOND process. By the end of the lessons, you will know how to build and deploy a MOND BPM.
Click the Lesson 1 button to get started and say hello to MOND!
- Lesson 1 - Create Organization Chart (Create Roles and Assign Users to Roles)
- Lesson 2 - Model your Data (To fetch/store data)
- Lesson 3 - Create Forms (Bootstrap based HTML5 Forms)
- Lesson 4 - Model the Business Process
- Lesson 5 - Add Implementation Services
- Lesson 6 - Create WebServices (Optional)
- Lesson 7 - Create and run your first BPM Application
- Lesson 8 - Implement Mortgage Loan Processing BPM Application
- Lesson 9 - Create a WebService that returns multiple values
- Lesson 10 - How to generate a Unique Process Identifier based on a pattern
Continue to lesson 1