MOND for a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company
Client is a rapidly growing integrated developer, processor and marketer of regenerative biomaterial products and bioimplants.
Client's revenue grew 108% in 2015, requiring urgent automation of its supply chain.
Client is listed on NASDAQ.
- The client's rapid growth has resulted in more orders to process, deliver, invoices to produce and pay.
- Manual entry of Orders, Invoices and other documents received.
- Need to integrate quickly with QAD/MFGPro and to simplify the internal architecture to reduce on-premise software.
- Need to exchange electronic documents with small and large vendors.
- Need to integrate with Banks to initiate ACH payments to enable payment automation.
- To increase the quality and timeliness of Invoices by eliminating manual processes.
The MOND Solution
- Clients and vendors of this Pharmaceutical company send encrypted EDI/XML/XLS documents via AS2/FTP to MOND Cloud.
- MOND Cloud securely connects to the client's preferred Banks and sends remittance advices, receives acknowledgement etc.
- Accounts Payable Automation & Workflow: Suppliers can create Invoices using the portal, submit invoices as PDF, XLS, XML, CSV or any other format.
- MOND Cloud business rules engine, converts EDI/XML/XLS into a format understandable by QAD.
- The MOND platform translates the outbound invoices into the format required by the recipient seamlessly.
- 2 way matching, 3 way matching, Purchase Order Invoice price mis-match, approval, visibility etc. are some of the key components of the solution.
Benefits of the MOND Solution
- Eliminated manual storage, handling of invoices, duplicate keying of data, resulting in a saving of more than 60%.
- Single vendor for entire B2B process including hardware, software, services and support.
- Simplified, automated Partner onboarding process, enabled more than 250+ hospitals in less than 3 months.
- Rapid on-boarding of new trading partners, changes to existing services, resulting in an extremely agile and happy supply chain.